This program’s goal is to provide an overview of flagging operations to ensure that workers understand the purpose and procedures for using flag persons to promote worksite and public safety.
This course is a general elective course that can help fulfill the requirement for an individual applying for a Site Safety Training Card. This is an awareness level training only and does not provide any other qualification or authorization outside of the Site Safety Training Card.
The course fee does not include the cost of an SST Card
Course Hour1 Hour
Online RegistrationRegister Online
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to…
- Explain the purpose of and need for flagging operations
- Describe the components of a successful flagging operation
- Differentiate responsibilities for crew members & supervisors during flagging operations
- Identify proper equipment and PPE for flagging operations
- Explain various flagger responsibilities for different kinds of worksites
Users must grant access to their desktop/laptop’s camera and microphone in order to successfully complete this training. It is required that students complete the training on a desktop or laptop computer with Google Chrome as the browser.
The use of a mobile device, like a smartphone, tablet, or Chromebook is not permitted and will result in an automatic failure of the course.
Our full technical requirements can be read on our website’s Classroom Policies page.
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a required multiple-choice quiz to be eligible to receive a course completion card.