Refund / Credit Policy
Refund requests must be submitted in writing to an Administrative Staff member, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 718-389-6155 Attention Finance Department. All accounts must be in Good Standing to receive a full refund. An account is considered in “good standing” should the client not have instances of no-shows or cancellations or an open balance for another training course. To be eligible for a full refund, attendee(s) must cancel and submit a written refund request form more than three (3) business days before the course date to receive a full refund.
Para nuestra poliza de reembolso en español, haga clic aquí.
COVID- 19 Refund Policies:
TSCTA reserves the right to deny admittance or services to anyone who:
- Has a fever of 100.4º F or higher, and/or
- is exhibiting signs of COVID-19 such as:
- difficulty breathing,
- or is otherwise unwell.
In such instances, the student will be offered:
- An opportunity to reschedule for the next available class with medical clearance (doctors note) or first available class 14-days after denial of admittance.
- Credit will remain on the account for a period of up to one year.
- No refunds will be granted; refer to policies below for refund requirements.
Written refund requests must be submitted by students/companies. All non-eligible refunds are left as credits on file; credits expire one year from the original payment date.
RP.01_Submitted Refunds that:
- Are verbally requested three days prior to the start of any class must be followed up by a written request within 30days. Only written requests will be processed.
- Are submitted less than three business days before to the start of any class will not be eligible for a refund, including registrations/last-minute cancellations by students made within three days of class start date.
- Are made via debit/credit card are returned to the original card used upon payment; returns to debit/ credit card can be processed up to 90 days of original payment date. All other forms of eligible refunds are made by check.
- Are made for all duplicates: OSHA cards, certificates, other course materials; are not eligible for a refund.
- All DENIED refunds will maintain a credit on their account for one year from the date of the original payment. Credit memos are available upon request.
- If a training course is canceled due to any unforeseen circumstance, the client is entitled to a full refund contingent upon their account being in good standing.
RP.04_Student No Shows or Missed Attendance:
- Students who fail to attend training without notifying staff members are not eligible for a refund. Students may reschedule for this course once without penalties.
- Students who failed to attend rescheduled training without notifying staff members will result in forfeiture of 50% of the original payment. The remainder of the initial course payment may be refunded upon request or will remain as a credit on account for a year of the original payment date.
RP.05 Online Training Cancellations & Refunds
- Students who register for a training course occasionally change their mind for one reason or another. A courtesy one-day (1-day) cooling-off period applies to Online Registrations. For consideration:
- You MUST notify TSCTA of your desire to cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. If you change your mind during this one-day period AND have not accessed any portion of the course, you may be eligible for a full refund by submitting a written request to cancel to email@example.com.
- If you access the digital content in any way, your right to a refund is waived.
- No refund will be given if TSCTA has reason to believe that an individual has viewed any of the content they have purchased.
- Refunds will not be issued if a user is unable to access the content on our online platform.
- Technical Requirements should be reviewed before purchase.
The client is responsible for ensuring that TSCTA receives your written request. System processing of your refund request form may take 7 – 10 business days for all approved and eligible refunds. It may take additional time for the transaction to post to your bank or credit card. To download a copy of the refund form to complete your written request, click here.
For Online Training, the client must submit their request for a refund within 24-hours of purchase.