Refund / Credit Policy *
Refund and Credit Policy Procedures:
All approved and eligible refund requests will be submitted to the financial department and can take up to 3-5 days to be processed.
- Registrations submitted less than 3 business days prior to the start of any class will not be eligible for a refund; however, a credit will be issued on file for one year.
- Debit/credit card refunds: eligible refund will be returned back to the same card.
- For check, money order and cash payments the refund will be issued in the form of a check.
- Payments for duplicate OSHA cards, certificates or any other course materials are non-refundable.
- Refund requests for students that do not comprehend the course language will not be accepted unless a minimum of 3 business days notice is provided. Ineligible refunds will remain as a credit on file for future training.
- Students who fail to complete a refresher course within the DOB regulated 1 year grace period from the expiration date on their card are not eligible for a refund.
- All accounts must be in good standing to receive a full refund**.
No refunds will be issued after 60 days of the original transaction date. Clients requesting a refund after the 60-day period will only be issued a credit that will remain on file for up to 1 year.
If TSCTA cancels a training course due to any unforeseen circumstance, the client is entitled to a full refund contingent upon their account being in good standing**.
Cancellation and/or reschedule requests must be received in writing by sending an email to email@example.com or faxing your request to 718-389-6155. The client is responsible for ensuring that TSCTA receives your written request. Attendees must cancel a minimum of 3 business days prior to the course date to receive a full refund.
No Shows/Missed Attendance:
If a student does not attend a course without providing at least 3 business days notice of their cancellation, TSCTA will only issue the student a credit for the full payment which will remain on file for up to 1 year.
Should a client reschedule from a course that they did not originally attend and fail to attend the rescheduled date as well, a 50% deposit will be retained and the remainder of payment will be saved as a credit on file for up to 1 year.
Security Guard Training Refund and Cancellation Policy
* If you register for a security guard training course, TSCTA’s Refund and Cancellation policies will NOT apply to your purchase. Instead, please note:
Security Guard Clients Enrolled in a One-Day, Single Session Courses:
- Eligible for 100% refund if the drop/cancel request is received PRIOR to the start of training. The refund may take up to 7 business days to process.
- No refund issued for drop/cancel requests received after the start of training.
Security Guard Clients Enrolled in Multiple Session Courses:
- Eligible for 100% refund if the drop/cancel request is received PRIOR to the start of the first training session. Refund may take up to 7 business days to process
- Eligible for 50% refund if the drop/cancel request is received PRIOR to the start of the second training session. The refund may take up to 7 business days to process.
- No refund issued for drop/cancel requests received after the start of the second training session.
NOTE: No deposit is required to reserve your seat (s) in security guard training courses. Should a student register and not attend in excess of two times, TSCTA will require a minimum deposit of 50% to re-register for another security guard training course.
Registrations Processed Through Coursehorse.com
If you purchased a course through coursehorse.com, TSCTA’s Refund and Cancellation policies will apply to your purchase. Students who do not attend training, want to reschedule or need to cancel a registration must contact Coursehorse. To discuss your registration, eligibility for a refund or to pose any other questions, please directly contact Coursehorse. Please note this only applies to registrations that were processed through coursehorse.com. All other inquiries for TSCTA training courses should be directed to TSCTA by calling 718-389-2103 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** An account is considered in “good standing” should client not have repeated instances of no- shows or cancellations and/or an open balance for another training course. Please note the above policies are subject to change at any given time without prior notice.