Refund / Credit Policy
Refund requests must be submitted in writing to an Administrative Staff member, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 718-389-6155 Attention Finance Department. All accounts must be in Good Standing to receive a full refund. An account is considered in “good standing” should the client not have instances of no-shows or cancellations or an open balance for another training course. To be eligible for a full refund, attendee(s) must cancel and submit a written refund request form more than three (3) business days prior to the course date to receive a full refund.
Para nuestra poliza de reembolso en español, haga clic aquí.
COVID- 19 Refund Policies:
TSCTA reserves the right to deny admittance or services to anyone who:
- Has a fever of 100.4º F or higher, and/or
- is exhibiting signs of COVID-19 such as:
- difficulty breathing,
- or is otherwise unwell.
In such instances, the student will be offered:
- An opportunity to reschedule for next available class with medical clearance (doctors note) or first available class 14-days after denial of admittance.
- No refunds will be granted, refer to policies below for refund requirements.
- Credit will remain on the account for a period of up to one year.
Written refund requests must be submitted by students/companies.
RP.01_Submitted Refunds that:
- Are verbally requested three days prior to the start of any class must be followed up by a written request within 30days. Only written requests will be processed.
- Are submitted less than three business days prior to the start of any class will not be eligible for a refund, including registrations/last-minute cancellations by students that are made within three days of class start date.
- Are made via debit/credit card are returned to the original card used upon payment; returns to debit/ credit card can be processed up to 90 days of original payment date. All other forms of eligible refunds are made by check.
- Are made for all duplicates: OSHA cards, certificates other course materials; are not eligible for a refund
- All DENIED refunds will maintain a credit on their account for one year from the date of the original payment. Credit memos are available upon request.
- If a training course is canceled due to any unforeseen circumstance, the client is entitled to a full refund contingent upon their account being in good standing.
RP.04_Student No Shows or Missed Attendance:
- Students who fail to attend training without notifying staff members are not eligible for a refund. Students may reschedule for this course once without penalties.
- Students who failed to attend rescheduled training without notifying staff members will result in forfeiture of 50% of the original payment. The remainder of the initial course payment may be refunded upon request or will remain as a credit on account for a year of the original payment date.
The client is responsible for ensuring that TSCTA receives your written request. System processing of your refund request form may take five (5) business days for all approved and eligible refunds.