This program’s goal is to improve awareness of the importance, value, procedures, and policies associated with site safety plans while also teaching students how to read and interpret site safety plans.
This course is a prescribed course that can help fulfill the requirement for an individual applying for a Supervisor Site Safety Training Card. This is an awareness-level training only and does not provide any other qualification or authorization outside of the Site Safety Training Card.
Course Fee does not include the cost of an SST Card.
Course Hours2 Hours
Online RegistrationRegister Online
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to…
- Describe the different elements of a site safety plan
- Explain the purpose and format of site safety plans
- Comprehend a site safety plan using keys and labels
- Understand a site plan blueprint from any viewing perspective
- Identify equipment, gates, signage, potential hazards, etc. on a site safety plan
Users must grant access to their desktop/laptop’s camera and microphone in order to successfully complete this training. It is recommended that students complete the training on a computer with Google Chrome as the browser.
The use of a mobile device, like a smartphone, may result in unintended issues running the course.
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a final assessment are required to earn a course completion card.