The purpose of this awareness training is to provide workers with background information on asbestos in workplace, the dangers of asbestos fibers in buildings, methods of recognizing and preventing exposure to asbestos as well as how to comply with OSHA’s asbestos safety standards.
Course Hour1 Hour
Online RegistrationRegister Online
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and explain 6 types of asbestos and its origin
- Describe where asbestos can be found in workplace environment
- Explain at least 3 main health effects from exposure to asbestos fibers
- Identify methods of preventing worker’s exposure to asbestos at work
- Describe main differences between Class I,II,III and IV jobs as in OSHA regulations
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a required multiple-choice quiz to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate.