PLEASE NOTE: COMPLETING THIS COURSE DOES NOT CONFER ELIGIBILITY (DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU) FOR THE 4-HR SCAFFOLD USER CARD AND CAN ONLY BE USED AS CREDIT TOWARDS AN SST CARD.
This course explains the basic elements of supported scaffold safety and introduces students to the nature of supported scaffold hazards. During the course emphasis is placed on the role of the scaffold user in accident prevention, which includes scaffold inspections, fall protection, recognizing hazards, and responding to emergencies.
Course Hours4 Hours
Online RegistrationRegister Online
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- List supported scaffold types and its major components
- Identify the most common supported scaffold safety hazards
- Protect themselves from supported scaffold safety hazards
- Outline New York City Building Code supported scaffold safety requirements
- Inspect supported scaffolds in accordance with federal and local safety regulations
Users must grant access to their desktop/laptop’s camera and microphone in order to successfully complete this training. It is required that students complete the training on a desktop or laptop computer with Google Chrome as the browser.
The use of a mobile device, like a smartphone, tablet, or Chromebook is not permitted and will result in an automatic failure of the course.
Our full technical requirements can be read on our website’s Classroom Policies page.
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a required multiple-choice quiz to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate.