This program’s goal is to increase knowledge about COVID-19 and other infectious diseases with an eye towards establishing best practices for the construction industry. Students will learn how to recognize symptoms of COVID-19 and other diseases, plan measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 on construction sites, and properly implement PPE, signage, social distancing, and other programs to fight communicable disease.
Course Hours2 Hours
Online RegistrationRegister Online
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain what COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, how they spread and symptoms of exposure
- Assess the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the construction industry
- Define key steps in protecting construction workers from exposure to COVID-19
- Identify elements of Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
- Specify what Health and Wellness Protocols and Mitigation plan should address
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a required multiple-choice quiz to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate.