Every year, millions of American workers report having been victims of workplace violence. The impact of workplace violence can range from psychological issues to physical injury, or even death. Certain industries, including healthcare, service providers and education, are more prone to violence than others.
But make no mistake: Workplace violence can happen anywhere.
During this course we will discuss how employers can protect employees affected by acts of violence and how those employees can protect themselves.
This course works best on a desktop or laptop computer on the Google Chrome browser.
Course Hour1 Hour
Online RegistrationRegister Online
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Define workplace violence and the four categories
- Explain how workplace violence may affect workplace environment
- List risk factors for potential violence at the workplace
- Describe several ways to prevent violence at work
- Describe the key elements in a workplace violence prevention strategies
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a required multiple-choice quiz to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate.