TSCTA will be closed for in-person training this Thursday, 12/17/20. Virtual and online courses will still be conducted as scheduled.
Severe Weather – Rescheduled Courses & Dates
Classes scheduled for Wednesday, December 16th will be meeting as scheduled.
Classes scheduled for Thursday, December 17th have been rescheduled to the below-listed dates:
- Long Island City’s 40-HR Site Safety Manager training (Day 4) will be held on Friday, 12/18/20 at 8 AM.
- Day 5 will be held on Monday, 12/21/20
- Long Island City’s 32-HR Suspended Scaffold Supervisor training (Day 3) will be held on Friday, 12/18/20 at 8 AM.
- Day 4 will be held on Monday, 12/21/20 at 8 AM.
- Long Island City’s SPANISH 30-HR OSHA training (Day 5) will be held on Friday, 12/18/20 at 4:30 PM.
- Day 6 will be held on Monday, 12/21/20
- New Jersey’s virtual 4-HR SST Elective Course has been canceled*
Our online course registration system remains in service for your use. You can also reach us by phone at 718-389-2103 from 8 AM to 4:30 PM or any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All locations will be fully reopened on Friday, 12/18/20, at 8 AM.
Keep safe and stay warm!