I lost my course completion card. Can I get a replacement?

That depends on the type of training, how long ago it was, if a replacement was previously issued and other factors. More detailed information can be found on Gallagher Bassett’s website under Duplicate Course Completion Materials Request.  Please carefully review each of the options to properly select the form you need to complete your request for replacement material(s). If you still have questions, please contact our office for more information.

Our Online Training is Moving.
We are transitioning our online registration system for in-person and virtual courses. If the system is unavailable, please email us for further assistance.