Instructor Position Available
Full-time, bilingual technical instructor responsible for classroom instruction of environmental, health, procedural, and scaffold safety training programs for the construction trades. The role may also include the research, design, development and translation of new curriculums and supporting class resources.
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written) languages. Preference given to candidates who are also fully fluent in written, technical Spanish.
- OSHA 500 or a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the construction industry, preferably in a supervisory role that’s related to safety.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the construction industry, preferably in a supervisory role that related to safety.
- Previous field experience in construction trades or equivalent education strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of NYC Building Construction Codes and OSHA standard.