March 14, 2017 – Rescheduled Courses
Due to the impending snowstorm and in the interest of the safety of our Clients, all TSCTA locations will be closed on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
Below, please find the revised schedule for impacted classes. If you do not see your class listed, no changes have been made to your schedule. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly by phone, 718-389-2103 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails sent prior to 5 PM on 3/14/17 will receive same day responses.
English Training Courses
- Mon., 3/13- Day 2 of the 10-HR OSHA Training starting on Mon, 3/13 @ 10 AM in NYC has been rescheduled to Thurs., 3/16 @ 10 AM.
- Tues., 3/14 – English 4-HR Supported Scaffold User training @ 4:30 PM has been canceled. All students have been rescheduled to the 3/20 PM class.
- Tues., 3/14 – Day 2 32-HR Rigging Supervisor Training, has been rescheduled to Wed., 3/15/17 and the program will now conclude on Friday, 3/17/17. All other sessions remain as is.
- Tues., 3/14- Day 1 of the 10-HR OSHA Training, starting on Monday, 3/13 at 4 PM has been rescheduled to start on 3/15 at 4 PM. Day 2 will remain as is.
- Tues., 3/14 – Day 2 of the 40-HR Site Safety Manager Training has been pushed back to Wed., 3/15 and will now continue to meet Wed-Fri AND Mon of next week.
- Wed., 3/15 & Fri., 3/17 – 8-HR Suspended Scaffold User Refresher at 4:30 PM has been rescheduled to 3/23-3/24.
Spanish Training Courses
- Mon., 3/13 – Spanish 16-HR Rigging Worker Training has been postponed but we still have seats available for our class meeting on 3/29.
- Lunes 3/13 – Se ha aplazado el entrenamiento de los trabajadores de Rigging de 16-HR en español pero todavía tenemos asientos disponibles para nuestro entreanmiento el 3/29.
- Tues., 3/14 – Spanish 8-HR Supported Scaffold Installer/Remover Refresher, Day 1 has been rescheduled to Wed, 3/15 starting at 4:30 PM. Day 2 remains scheduled for Thurs., 3/16 at 4:30 PM.
- Martes, 3/14 – 8-HR Soportado Scaffold Installer / Remover Refresher en español, Día 1 ha sido reprogramado para miércoles 3/15 a las 4:30 PM. No hay cambios para el día 2 este jueves, 3/16 a las 4:30 PM.
We expect to be open during our regular business hours on Wednesday 3/15/17. We appreciate your patience with changes to our scheduled classes and thank you for training with TSCTA.