We’re Hiring – Full-Time & Part-Time Admin
Bilingual Admin Wanted to Expand Company in the Bronx
We are looking to hire full-time and part-time admins.
Seeking a bilingual (Eng./Span.) administrative assistant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and customer service that possesses outstanding organizational skills to assist in the expansion of our company and help with the startup of a new location in the Bronx.
Candidate must have the ability to efficiently work with diverse individuals and properly communicate with other office locations. Additionally, must be able to work independently and take initiative to assist in company’s growth.
Candidate MUST be flexible with their schedule as the position may require morning, evening and/or weekend hours.
Key Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Provide outstanding administrative support
- Assist in placing orders for new location and assist with setup
- Assist with developing long-term vision and strategy for the new location
- Customer Service including in-person student registration and check-in, payment collection, heavy customer service phone support.
- Time-sensitive data entry
- Moderate filing, including management of confidential and secure documentation
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested
- Assist in translating (both in writing and verbal) from English to Spanish
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales & customer service
- Must be willing to travel. Initial training will take place in our LIC, Queens location and can take approximately 2 months to complete
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and be well organized
- Be an effective communicator (oral and written)
- Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish (your comprehension level will be tested during interview)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to quickly learn proprietary software.
To commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with either Full-time Admin or Part-time Admin in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.