TSCTA’s Exam Policy
- Students are required to independently read and answer exam questions in the language of the training.
- Students in need of special accommodations when taking any exam should notify TSCTA at the time of registration.
- Students must obtain a minimum score of 70% to pass the class and receive the course completion materials.
- Students who do not pass the written or practical exam will have an opportunity to retake the entire course at a discounted price. Students who do not pass the exam are not eligible for a refund.*
- * Exception: Fire Safety training courses allow students to retake the exam within one week of the original class date. If they do not pass the second exam, they are required to retake the entire course at a discounted rate.
Click on the course links below for more information on each course’s Course Completion and Exam Policy: