SITE SAFETY MANAGER
- 40-Hour Site Safety Manager
- This course is a comprehensive review of Chapter 33 and the Rules of the City of New York that pertain to public protection. The purpose of the course is to initiate prospective candidates with safe job practices in New York City and to prepare those prospective candidates to take the Site Safety Manager’s test.
- 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33
- The 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher Training course is a refresher to the 40-Hour Site Safety Manager Course, which is a comprehensive presentation of Chapter 33 and the Rules of the City of New York that pertains to public protection. During the training, students will review the hazards of working in the New York City construction environment and the specific methods and work practices that are necessary on an urban construction site.
SITE SAFETY COORDINATOR
- 8-Hour Site Safety Coordinator
- This course focuses on a comprehensive approach to the management of a construction site and discusses the NYC DOB Building Codes set forth in Chapter 33. The main objective of this course is to emphasize the importance of safety and protection of the public and workers on and around a jobsite.