CONSTRUCTION SITE FIRE SAFETY MANAGER
- Construction Site Fire Safety Manager Training
- This course introduces students to the New York City Fire Code and Fire Department Rules including their organization and terminology, along with Fire Code construction site provisions and all construction site fire safety requirements.
FDNY EXAM PREP
- F-80 Coordinator for Fire Safety and Alarm Systems in Homeless Shelters
- This course will cover topics such as: procedures to prepare for emergencies, fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, standpipe systems, portable fire extinguishers, and how to prepare for the FDNY exam.
- F-60 Fireguard for Torch Operations Exam Prep Seminar
- This seminar prepares students for the computer-based F-60 Fireguard for Torch Operations C of F exam. Candidates will receive instruction on rules, regulations and best practices from the FDNY, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the Rules of the City of New York. Students will also be taught the proper protocol and procedures to stand fireguard duty during Torch Operations.
- S-60 Watchperson at Construction Sites Exam Prep Seminar
- The Fire Code requires a watch person at any construction site having a footprint of between 5,000 square feet and 40,000 square feet. The watchperson must be on duty at the site during all hours when operations are not in progress. This seminar prepares students to navigate the FDNY’s computer-based S-60 Watchperson for Construction Site C of F exam.
FIRE AND LIFE SAFETY DIRECTOR (FLSD) COURSE
- Fire and Life Safety Director: FLSD Components #1 & #2
- This FDNY accredited course is design to fulfill the training requirements for the FLSD C of F under 3 RCNY 113-02 of 2016 of the NYC Fire Code.
- Fire Emergencies Course: FLSD Component #1
- This FDNY-accredited course is designed to fulfill training requirements for the FLSD C of F under 3 RCNY 113-02 of 2016 of the NYC Fire Code. It is the first component (Component #1) of two required FDNY accredited courses needed to obtain the FSLD F-89 C of F.
- Non-Fire Emergencies with Active Shooter and Medical Emergency Preparedness Course: FLSD Component #2
- This FDNY-accredited course is designed to fulfill training requirements for the FLSD C of F under 3 RCNY 113-02 of 2016 of the NYC Fire Code and is the second component (Component #2) of two required FDNY accredited courses needed to obtain the FSLD F-89 C of F.